Baumgartner Law Firm | Houston Car Accident Lawyer
Are you injured in injured in a car accident? Are you looking for the top car accident attorney located in Houston? We can help! Our personal injury lawyers from Baumgartner Law Firm have been helping Houston car crash victims obtain the most compensation possible to settle the personal injury instances for a long time.
Contact us toll-free at (281) 587-1111.
While you do everything you can to keep yourself and your family members safe many lives have been lost and others are hurt during Houston car accidents every year. If disaster strikes you'll need an Houston car accident lawyer who is a part of the Baumgartner Law Firm on your side.
Contact us as soon as you can following you have been involved in a Texas car accident.Our car accident lawyers specialize in trucking accident, 18 wheeler accidents commercial vehicle accidents car accidents commercial vehicle accidents motorcycle accidents drunk driving Uninsured and underinsured motorist accidents, and much more.
Speak to an experienced car accident attorney with experience in car accident law who is skilled with Houston, Texas vehicle collision cases should be one of the first steps you take following the car accident. If you've been involved in an car accident or motorcycle accident or sustained an car accident injury contact the attorney here.
Why do you need to hire our Car Accident Lawyers
We aid accident victims injured by Texas car accidents and their families who have lost a loved one who were killed by carelessness of an individual. For more than 30 years the best-rated car accident lawyers at Baumgartner Law Firm have handled car accident cases throughout Texas and in the Houston, TX area and have worked tirelessly to ensure that every car accident victim receives most compensation possible. If you are a resident of Texas and were in a car accident that wasn't your fault, please contact us prior to talking to one of the adjusters from insurance. There is no cost to you for the car accident injury consulting. Houston car accident instances are typically very urgent and require swift intervention and immediate investigation. Don't delay seeking legal assistance. Get in touch with a highly rated Houston car accident lawyer right now.
He handled his injury case and secured an excellent settlement.
"I cannot express enough how thankful I along with my loved ones are Greg Baumgartner and his team of truck accident lawyers in Houston. Greg took care of our injury case and secured us a fantastic settlement. Thank you for the job excellent job!"
R. G. Client
Houston Personal Injury Victim
Injury Case Review
Do I require a lawyer Following a Car Accident?
There are many different kinds of auto accident needs the services of a lawyer. Accidents that don't cause injury do not require an attorney. personal injury attorney and an car accident victim who has only small injury may not even require an lawyer. After being injured during a crash in Houston Some people take care of their injury claim on their own. However, trying to negotiate with the insurance company for the driver will cost you more money over the long haul.
Car Accidents Involving Collisions Cause Injury or Death
If you've been in an accident that was grave car accident or a serious car accident in Houston or elsewhere, you may need a lawyer at our law firm may assist. We have a wealth of experience dealing with difficult personal injury cases across Texas. Here are a few examples of the kinds of car accident injuries that we could pursue compensation for:
- Trauma to the brain and head, as well as Traumatic brain Injury (TBI)
- Neck injuries and whiplash
- Burns, lacerations, cuts and scrapes
- Chest injuries
- Arm & leg injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Broken and fractured bones
- Physical discomfort
- Internal bleeding
- Chronic pain
- Organ Damage
- Catastrophic injury that can affect mobility or the quality of life
Contact our lawyer today if You've been injured in a Car Accident
If you've been injured as a result of the course of a car accident or other accident, you can count on the Baumgartner Law Firm can help. We have extensive experience dealing with complicated car accident injury lawsuits across Texas. Our team of highly experienced car accident lawyers will be devoted to getting you the money you deserve to cover your losses. Contact us today to schedule no-cost consultation on the details of your car accident matter.
Why should you choose us?
The Houston area: The firm has the most highly rated car accident lawyers and at Baumgartner Law Firm we handle cases throughout the Houston, TX area.
Certified: You get a highly-rated attorney from an car accident lawyer firm that was voted among the best in Houston.
Highly Reputation We are car accident lawyers charge no upfront fees and have earned a reputation for obtaining fair compensation over three decades.
Highly experienced: We have helped thousands of people receive maximum compensation following an car accident and are aware of the most common defense strategies that in the case of negligent parties. out.
Professional: You come first! We take care of your case to allow you to concentrate on recovering.
Excellent Cost: We don't get paid until you are successful. The initial consultation is completely free, and we will take care of all the costs involved in preparing your case. We only pay expenses once you have received the settlement you have agreed to.
What should I do following an Auto Accident?
This page will be able to find valuable information that can be extremely useful should you be involved in hit-and-run collisions or motorcycle accidents, truck collisions, car accidents, or other collisions of any kind. The actions you take right away after your car accident will have a major impact on the insurance claim as well as the amount of amount of financial compensation which you are entitled to in court. Follow these steps. Don't be concerned, we understand that it's difficult to know exactly what to do after an accident particularly when you're injured and/or in shock. You'll be able to download a copy of the guide that it's possible to download this and store in your car by following the list below.
The First Steps
- Contact 911 and seek Medical Attention if You Need It
- Make note of your place of residence (street number or road sign) to give to the operator.
- Be aware that waiting for treatment could cause insurance coverage issues to become more complicated.
- The name of the other driver as well as the phone number.
- Driver's License number for the person you were driving with and the license plate number of the car that struck you. Name, address, and phone number of witnesses.
- Photographs of the vehicle's sitting place prior to them being removed and the damages each vehicle. Documentation of any statement made by the other driver who admits the fault.
- Utilize the camera of your smartphone to capture photographs of the scene of the car accident. Photograph the resting spot prior to the vehicle's removal. Photograph the damage to both vehicles as well as skid marks, debris that was left on the road and other things that could be a contributing factor towards the accident. Record everything the driver in the other vehicle made or said, and include any declarations they made about admitting the fault.
- Police reports can help determine fault.
- Official crash reports can help stop the other team from changing the account.
- No matter who was responsible, inform your insurance company right away.
- Do not contact the insurance company of the other party or give medical/employment information to them prior to talking to your attorney.
- Don't accept the value of insurance companies' estimation of your claim, without consulting with your car accident attorney.
- Even if injuries aren't immediately obvious get medical attention immediately if you feel muscle pain or stiffness following the accident.
- Certain types of injuries might not show signs until a few hours after a accident. Getting medical attention immediately can be a good way to establish a connection to your injury and automobile accident.
- A police accident report must be sent by the Texas Department of Transportation within 10 days.
- Request your copy through the crash report online purchase system at https://www.txdot.gov/driver/safety/crash-reports.html. You'll require specific details to submit the request, such as:
- The names of those that were involved during the accident.
- The date of the accident.
- The site for the accident.
- For $6, you can get a standard copy.
- $8 for a certified copy of an legal procedure.
- Contact Baumgartner Law Firm at (281) 587-1111 for any questions you might have. A attorney will make sure that you've followed all the necessary steps to safeguard your rights and case, and will guide you through the remainder of the process.
- Benefit from a no-cost personal injury consultation with an experienced car accident lawyer.
- Do I need to contact to the Houston Police After a Car Wreck?
- Texas law requires officers to file a police complaint in the event of injury or killed in the course of a car collision, or when there's more than $1,000 in property damages. In many cases, you're involved caught in an accident and you call the police, and after an hour they aren't there. Then you must communicate with the driver who caused the accident and take off from at the accident scene. Police who do not show up on time to the scene of a crash is a concern in Houston as well as across Harris County. If an officer fails to appear at the crash site, the report won't be made. In Texas it is possible to submit an online Driver's Crash Report (CR-2) on the TxDOT website.
Do I need to contact The Houston Police After a Car Wreck?
Texas law requires officers to file a police complaint in the event of injury or killed in the course of a car accident, or if there's more than $1000 in property damages. Sometimes, you're caught in an accident and you call the police, and after an hour, they still aren't there. Then you must share information with the driver who caused the accident and take off from at the accident scene. The delay in getting officers at a crash scene is a major issue in Houston and throughout Harris County. If an officer fails to arrive at the site, a report won't be submitted. In Texas it is possible to submit the Driver's Crash Report (CR-2) online via the TxDOT website.
Do I have to call to the Houston Police After a Car Wreck?
In Texas it is a requirement that it is required that a personal injury lawsuit arising from the result of a car collision has to have been filed in two years of when the accident. Don't delay. If the statute of limitation expires in the next two years, you might not be legally able to receive any settlement for your car accident injury. Are you involved injured in an car accident? Contact us now for a no-cost consultation and learn what damages our lawyers believe is for you.
Take a look at your free Houston Car Accident Checklist Today!Download a free checklist for download.
The importance of seeking medical Treatment following an auto Collision or injury sustained in a car accident
Getting medical attention as quickly as you can following an auto accident is not just good for your health, but it can help you link your injuries to the car accident. Insurance companies often examine the details of your car accident claims. For instance, if you were hurt in an car accident however, you did not get medical treatment within a couple of days after the accident the insurance company might argue that you suffered injuries after the accident was averted.
Be Safe and Protect Your Health Auto In the event of an accident, you're protected.
A lot of people avoid seeking medical treatment following an auto accident due to the fact that they aren't convinced that the injuries they suffered require medical attention. However, some auto accident injuries do not show symptoms right away. In certain instances the auto accident victims won't experience discomfort or other indications of injury for a period of 24 to 72 hours following an accident. In the absence of seeking medical attention as quickly as you can after having experienced a car crash is not just detrimental to the recovery process, but it could cause serious harm for your insurance claim.
Medical Documentation Following A Motor Vehicle Accident
Medical records can be used as evidence in creating an argument against the responsible party to establish the extent of your injuries as a result of the car accident. The Houston lawyer will seek the medical information you have in order to identify the costs of medical treatment as well as your future medical requirements. Your medical records will help the lawyer to assess your claim. If you have suffered life-altering injuries as a result of the course of a car accident and you are injured, you could be eligible for the compensation you deserve for your the future and past medical expenses.
The Reasons You Should Stick in the Medical Treatment You Are In Need of
If you've been severely injured in an car accident which was not your fault, it is important to seek medical attention as soon as you can. In addition, it is crucial to keep receiving the medical treatment you require to treat your injuries from the accident. If you don't attend your appointments for medical or physical therapy sessions, the insurance company may declare that the injuries aren't so severe as you think they are. This is why it is essential to continue in your medical treatment as well as keep your attorney current on your medical and health issues.
Why should I hire an Houston Car Accident Lawyer for My Auto Accident Claim?
Following an accident after an accident, you could feel overwhelmed with the increasing amount of medical bills. If you've suffered serious injuries it is possible that you will be not able to work. Insurance companies are able to become extremely aggressive towards accident victims, particularly when they've rejected the settlement offer. The presence of a knowledgeable and experienced accident lawyer on your side can make all the difference. You'll not only get an experienced and trustworthy legal representative and legal representation, but you'll also be able to count on accident attorneys who can take care of all communications to the insurer. Insurance companies won't allow you to employ an Houston lawyer since there are many things that adjusters don't want to tell you and that includes what your claim is actually worth. If you employ an car accident lawyer representing you the insurance company will know that they have to give you a settlement that is reasonable. It is possible that you don't have any prior experience in working with an insurance adjuster however, an insurance adjuster lawyer has.
The risks and complications of truck accidents
An commercial vehicle accident can cause a lot of damage to the passengers of a vehicle that is a passenger. Commercial trucks weigh thousands of pounds. This is why the outcomes of an commercial truck accident can be life-changing or even fatal. In addition, accidents like these are very difficult to analyze because the majority of truck accident lawsuits contain multiple parties including an individual trucking firm, the person or entity that is responsible of loading cargo into the vehicle, and the individual or company accountable for the maintenance of the vehicle, and any other potential responsible individuals. It is the responsibility for the plaintiff to establish the liability. Given the numerous complexities involved in truck wrecks working with a seasoned lawyer is the best option to ensure that you get the compensation or settlement you are entitled to.
This is the Car Accident Lawsuit Process
In Texas the time limit applicable to car accident injury cases is two years. It is essential to start gathering evidence and details to prove your case as soon as you can after the accident. Your attorney will protect your best interests, and also pursue the party who was negligent through settlement negotiations. The case could be subject to a period of mediation. If the case isn't resolved in the event that the insurance provider does not accept an equitable settlement, your lawyer will bring your case to trial. The process begins with an initial Discovery Phase, then any Motions for Summary Judgment. Your attorneys will make use of the following evidence when filing the case of injuries:
- Medical records that document injuries and treatment
- Medical bills that show the cost of the necessary treatment due to an car crash
- Clients' lost wage calculations by clients employers.
- Physician testimony on the diagnosis, prognosis, as well as the reason for injuries sustained during the car collision
- Lifecare plans for people who have severe injuries that last for long durations of time or for the duration of their lives
- Family members and friends may provide testimony about the impact of an automobile accident on the loved one they love
- Video of the scene and the crash If available
Partnering with the lawyers of Baumgartner Law Firm Baumgartner Law Firm ensures you will be able to concentrate on your recovery and you won't be unable to gather all the necessary evidence or completing legal deadlines. Find a highly rated car accident lawyer now.